Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hair Color!

Wow!  It is absolutely amazing what a little hair color can do for your confidence!  I have had this stuff laying around the house for awhile, but today I just said...what the heck!  I am so glad I did.  It has lifted my mood at least a little!  So, if you are depressed, alone or just blah....get your hair cut or color that stuff!  It will at least give you a little lift.  Who can't benefit from that? 
Well, I am excited about my career options too.  I have about 4 more jobs I am applying for, and I am feeling pretty good about them.  So good luck to me!
Alrighty then, I am signing off for the day.  I didn't say much, but I am appreciative of how much better I feel today.  God bless everyone, and thank you if you are reading this! 
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment